If you are an employee of any of the multinational or national company or a business entrepreneur, continuous access to data is necessary whether you work from home or else at any different location. The days of sending email to yourself, carrying a pendrive or CD to access data are almost extinct now. In this technology jam-packed world, you have several options of online data storage facilities. The newly available online storage services mostly dwell on clouds, which guarantees the perpetual access of data you require. Here we are providing you with the Best Cloud Storage Services to keep data and backup files online.
Best Free Cloud Storage Services
Dropbox is the most veteran cloud storage service provider. It is just a simple folder that syncs the data or anything that is put in the cloud. It provides only 2GB of free storage space, the storage space can be expanded to 16GB for free by referring your friends to join Dropbox service and also by associating your social media account to Dropbox. There are few vital features of dropbox making it still the most preferred cloud storage service such as,
- Sharing of screenshots easily and quickly.
- Adding comments to the files to discuss related to changes made to the files.
- Viewing files without installing any additional software.
- Editing any Microsoft files online for free and lot more best features provisioning easy access to data at anytime from anywhere.
(Formerly known as SkyDrive, Windows Live SkyDrive, Windows Live Folder)
OneDrive offers 5 GB of free storage space, also you can buy additional storage either by purchasing separately or by subscribing to other Microsoft services. OneDrive is directly integrated toWindows 10’s file explorer. OneDrive is compatible with other Microsoft applications like Microsoft photos app. Photos app can sync with OneDrive to share photos across all our devices. Vital features of OneDrive are,
- Accessing Data in Offline Mode.
- Sharing of any specific file at anytime.
- Many organizations use OneDrive API to integrate OneDrive’s cloud storage into different solutions to provide efficient access to the users of the organizations.
OneDrive with 50 GB of storage space with available for $3 per month.
3. Google Drive
A best storage service option for G-suite users. Google drive is used by all the android device users as it is integrated into all the android devices. Also, the other platform users of Google Drive opt it because of the high free storage space. You can get 15 GB of free storage space and if you require additional online storage space then have to pay $1.99 per month to get 100 GB of space. Vital features of Google Drive are,
- Can store any type of files on google drive.
- Files stored on Google Drive are very secure and until and unless you decide to share the files, the files are not shared with anyone.
- Google drive is encrypted SSL certificates to ensure complete safety of your files.
It is a Cloud Storage locker by iPhone. With iCloud, you can get only 5 GB of storage for free. It provides cloud storage services at very reasonable rates. If you want additional space then you can buy 50 GB of storage for $0.99 per month. Like other cloud storage service iCloud safely stores your data, photos, videos and other required data by keeping the files updated across all your devices. One of the best features of iCloud is that it helps in finding the device is lost in any case.
Box is the best option for all businesses with powerful features. Box storage allows its users to secure, share and edit any and every file from anywhere. Box is compatible with many of the applications such as Google Docs and Office 365. With Box storage you can get 10 GB for free and for an additional 100 GB of storage space is available at $10 for a month. Few of the benefits of Box are,
- Easy offline syncing.
- Easy document sharing.
- Seamless integration with other application like Outlook, Office 365 and more.
Now you know the best 5 Online Storage or Cloud Storage Services, but along with these, there are other cloud storage services such as Mega, NextCloud, SpiderOak, IDrive, pCloud, SugarSync and many more. Choose the best data and backup files storage services to keep your work safe and accessible unceasingly.