The Best WordPress Security Plugins
Have you ever Wondered – Do I really Need a WordPress security plugins?
The answer will be YES .
WordPress is the most popular and widely used Blogging platform and CMS in the world.It supports every kind of website, from a simple blog to a full-featured business website. As a result of this popularity, spammers and hackers have taken keen interest in breaking the security of WordPress operated sites.
In this article, we’re going to cover some of the Best WordPress security plugins that can help to reduce the risk of your website being hacked. The mentioned five of the top WordPress security plugins that are both Free and paid that help to protect your site against security vulnerabilities
List of the Best WordPress Security Plugins
- BulletProof Security
- Sucuri Security
- iThemes Security
- All In One WP Security & Firewall
It is one of the most popular and most downloaded WordPress security plugin.
- Wordfence has been downloaded by millions folks and offers many useful security features.
- Wordfence covers login security, security scanning, IP blocking, and WordPress firewall and monitoring.
- The free version of WordFence has an excellent download rate, but it offers limited features. However, Wordfence is open-source security software is very popular amongst WordPress users.
- one year license WordPress security plugin costs $59.
Another popular plugin that helps to secure and takes care of your WordPress website is BulletProof Security.
- BulletProof security plugin offers a single-click setup wizard which proves to be helpful for newbies in the security plugins and web protection world.
- BulletProof security plugin adds firewall security, login security and monitoring, database security and more.
- one-time set-up fee for BulletProof Security costs $69.95
Sucuri Security plugin is from the popular website security and auditing company Sucuri.
- Sucuri’s products and services are fully compatible with and server to WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, PHP, .NET, and HTML.
- Sucuri Security plugin offers various security features like malware scanning, blacklist monitoring, security activity auditing, file integrity monitoring, effective security hardening, and a website firewall.
- Sucuri offers a free plugin as well as Sucuri Premium starts from $199.99
WordPress security plugin aliased to iThemes Security.
- iThemes Security plugin available free and paid plugin for WordPress sites.
- Based on the limits you set, this Security plugin locks out suspicious IP that scans for vulnerabilities on your site.
- This plugin also prevents bruteforce attacks and ban IP addresses which try to bruteforce. It also forces users to use secure, safe passwords and also forces SSL for admin area in server support.
- iThemes Security plugin pro version starts for $ 80.00
All In One WP Security & Firewall is also among one of the most popular free WordPress security plugin.
This plugin has a user-friendly interface for those who are not familiar with advanced security settings and best customer support without any premium plans.
All In One WP Security & Firewall plugin protects your website by checking vulnerabilities and implementing the latest techniques and security measures.
This plugin has a security scanner that keeps track of files and notifies you about each change in your WordPress system. It also detects malicious code in WordPress websites.
All In One WP Security & Firewall plugin is a completely FREE plugin.
Unfortunately, your site will never be entirely safe, and online threats are continuously evolving to test your defences.If you’re really worried about the wordpress site security, then a WordPress security plugin is definitely in order.
We hope this article will help you to find the best WordPress security plugins for your site.
If you are a WordPress user, what security plugin do you use in your website? Share it with us in the comments section.