A dedicated server may used to host applications, services, data storage and backup services and also used internally for the hosting and provisioing of specilized services, such as implementing dedicated file or network servers.
Features of Dedicated Servers:
- Latest Intel E3,E5 processorsMemory
- ECC DDR3/DDR4 RAM`s
- Enterprise SATAII/SSD/SAS Drives
- Robust Network Connectivity
- 100Mbps, 1Gbps and 10Gbps Volume Network Lines
- Hybrid Technology & Infrastructure
- DDOS Protection
- CentOS 6 64bit
- CentOS 7 64bit
- Debian 7 64bit
- Debian 8 64bit
- Ubuntu 14.04 64bit
- Ubuntu 16.04 64bit
- FreeBSD 10 64bit
- Windows 2012 R2 Standard
- Plesk (webadmin, webpro and webhost)
Locations of Dedicated Servers
ScopeHosts provides dedicated servers hosting service on 4 different locations as follows:
- Manassas, USA
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Frankfurt, Germany
- Moscow, Russia
- Backup server - Use dedicated servers to backup all data so as to avoid the risk of losing essential data
- Database storage - It is reliable, efficient data storage system for other applications and websites and It can be used for analyzing data and archiving.
- Application Server - It can be used for a single, large and specific application. These applications are generally business critical hence you can ahve multiple dedicated servers setup so as to ensure load distribution & splitting
- Email servers - It will allow you to manage emails and have complete control over the reception, the distribution& delivery. You can manage tthe storage and upload limit of the email account of your own.
- Chat room servers - You can setup your own chat room, Every chat room uses this server,allowing file transfers, encryption, proxy, chat bots etc..
- VPN serves - It can be used it for VPN(virtual private network) servers provide secure conneactions over public networks & channelizes all the traffic through secure connections.